Pre-K Counts Free to Qualified Families
Pre-K Counts Mission: To provide high quality, comprehensive services to all enrolled Pre-K Counts children and their families. By forming a partnership with parents, staff, and community members we offer services designed to promote the healthiest, safest environment in which children, families, and staff can thrive and reach their full potential.
Our Pre-K Counts Classrooms:
• Taught by certified teachers with expertise in early childhood education
• Offer a learning environment that fosters social, physical and academic development, parent/teacher conferences and family activities
• Provide nutritious meals & snacks
Benefits of your child attending high quality Pre-Kindergarten Program
- Learn critical social skills
- Develop a love for learning
- Begin development of academic skills in reading, math, science, and writing
- Promote self confidence as they start their education
- Discover creativity in music and art
What can I expect from a PA Pre-K counts classroom?
- TTF will provide teachers who are certified and have a strong knowledge base for early childhood development
- Provide a curriculum and assessment tool that will help your child grow both academically and socially
- Assist with transitions to Kindergarten
- Provide healthy breakfast, lunch and snack daily
- Daily structured classrooms that operate Monday through Friday August to June
- Must be 3 years old by August 31st and not eligible for Kindergarten entry
- Generous income guidelines apply. For example, a family of four can earn up to $75,300 annually
How can I apply for Pre-K Counts?
- Contact TTF for more information
Early Head Start
Early Head Start (EHS) programs serve infants and toddlers under the age of 3. EHS programs provide intensive comprehensive child development and family support services to low-income infants and toddlers and their families.
Infant/Toddler 6 weeks - 3 years
We offer childcare for children ages 6 weeks to 3 years between the hours of 6:30am and 4:30pm Monday-Friday.
Our preschool program is designed for students ages 3-5 focusing on familiarizing students with letters, numbers, fine motor skills and socialization to prepare our students for entering kindergarten. Hours are 8:30am-3pm Monday-Friday
Our preschool students may be enrolled for wrap around care between the hours of 6:30am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.